and the winner of the itty biddy blankie is...

Congratulations to Katherine from The Savannah Room.. you are the winner of the itty biddy blankie!! Please email me an address where you would like me to post your blankie on kasiabearkids@optusnet.com.au.

Thank you everyone who started following my blog, became a fan of kasiabear on facebook (despite of my hiccup with deleting the original page and having to restart from scatch), commented on my giveaway post and also who posted a link to the giveaway.

This was my first giveaway (ever) and it was so much fun! I'm still very new to this blogging business... facebook business page and even more so.. starting a new business from scratch.. so thanks everyone for your support!!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH KASIA !

    I LOVE IT !

    Katherine of The Savannah Room x

    ReplyDelete