a little sneak peak.. draw string bags...

I love drawstring bags.. well bags that contain small objects from around the house in general. Its funny how things coincided that Ella turned 3 and started receiving toys which contained numerous tiny choking hazards at the same time as Zaccy became fully mobile and decided that the oral sensory experience was his favourite pass time..

I quickly invested in a set of pencil cases to try and contain all those little bits in their relevant groups but soon discovered that pencil cases only come in a few sizes.. cannot fit the whole set of toys and are really quite boring and rarely match... so the drawstring bag sewing adventure began...

So here is a little sneak peak at a couple I have made for Ella. I have started creating these for my little shops and as soon as my little kasiabear labels arrive I'll pop them in .. And rest assured there will be plenty of BOY's designs coming.. and in many shapes and sizes too.

1 comment: